Day 01:- Arrival at Shimla local sight seen
Upon arrival at Shimla, meet and greet with our trip leader. After short briefing about the tour we will go for shopping of necessary Items for next 10 day expedition for Spiti. In the evening you can roam around. Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 02:- Shimla – Sarahan –Via Narkanda
Early morning wakeup call followed by Breakfast. Later, we flag off our epic ride from Shimla to Srahan through Narkanda .
Day 03:- Sarahan to Chitkul via Sangla Valley
After breakfast we leave for Chitkul throug beautiful Sangla Valley. The Sangla Valley is a delight for nature lovers, especially the stretch after Raksham and right up to Chitkul.
Day 04 :- Chitkul – Rikong peo – Kalpa
Today one can wake up at easy and nature lover can early wake up and can hike in deodar jungle.
After breakfast, we will head toward the Kalpa through Rekong Peo. Kinnaur Valley has a mountainous area, ranging in altitude from 2,320 Mtrs to 6,816 Mtrs. where Kalpa is located at an altitude of 2,960 Mtrs. On the way from Recong peo- Kalpa we will rest midway to catch the sun set and have a breathtaking view of Kiner Kailash.
Day 05:- Kalpa- Sightseen
Today, we will wake up easy. After breakfast, it’s time to take necessary permits from SDM office to enter into Spiti Valley. We will explore local market of Recong peo which is the main market and the head quarter of the Kinnaur distt. Kinnaur monastery and Suicide Point Roghi is the best pleases to visit
Day 06 :- Kalpa –Pooh -Nako
We will start our drive toward Nako through Pooh, Khab, Shasho. Pooh is 58 km from Powari village along National Highway 22. It is renowned for its natural beauty, green fields, apricot orchards, vineyards and almond trees. On the way we can enjoy a bath in the natural hot spring.
Day 07 :- Nako – Tabo- Kaza
Early morning wakeup call followed by a short visit to Guie Monastery which is 3000 yrs old. At Tabo we will visit 1100 years old monastery.
Day 08:- Kaza -Kibber- Kaza Sightseen
Kaza is the sub divisional headquarters of the remote Spiti and is a high altitude or cold desert having close similarities to the neighboring Tibet and Ladakh regions in terms of terrain, climate and the Buddhist culture.
Day 09 :- Kaza –Loser-Batal – Chandartall – Manali
To visit Chandartal lake we have to leave early in the morning via mighty Kungum Pass. Visit Kungum Mata temple and proceed.
Day10:- Departure to onward destination
- Travel arrangements from Shimla to Manali in Inova
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels/camp sits on Twin/triple sharing Basis
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
- 4-5 person per inova
- Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- All inner line permits
- Theme Dinner Celebrations at Manali
- Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements
- Dedicated trip leader, certified in First Aid and CPR from NOLS, USA throughout the trip
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides and professional
- All applicable taxes
- Any expenses incurred due to Force Majeure
- Any Travel expenses to Delhi and back
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions